We often use this word to say that we are very busy. For many people, this word describes a state in which the individual feels overwhelmed and exhausted. Out of this state result many psychosomatic illnesses (rank 4 of all illnesses).
In addition to people with their individual symptoms, such as headaches and back pain, general states of exhaustion, cardiovascular diseases, these also burden companies through increased sick leave.
I know the feeling of physical and mental exhaustion well from my own experience; the insights and experiences from this time were the impetus for my training as a balance coach.
I therefore offer training with a focus on self-responsibility, communication, stress management, relaxation and health prevention.
Participants learn that…
- stress does not come from outside,
- the right way to deal with their own stressors,
- to see problems as challenges
- taking responsibility for one’s own actions,
- self-management skills and
- solving interpersonal conflicts more successfully and without stress.